Who are we?
RAICES Action Fund is an independent, not-for-profit organization representing the advocacy and political arm of our movement. Fortifying our commitment to defend human rights and advocate for immigrant justice, RAICES Action is your chance to join us in educational and electoral activities like public education campaigns, grassroots organizing, and legislative advocacy.
We cannot overstate the gravity of this moment. 2020 is a pivotal year for immigrants and the entire nation alike, with the Presidential and many key federal and local elections on the ballot. These elections will decide the direction of our nation. The lives of millions of undocumented immigrants, plus countless refugees and asylum seekers, hang in the balance.
What are some of our plans for this year?
RAICES Action Fund will organize and empower immigrant community members and our allies to change the immigration conversation for the better in 2020.
- We will push presidential candidates to adopt the Migrant Justice Platform.
- We will shape the electoral immigration narrative to elevate immigrant community voices.
- We will organize and mobilize immigrants and allies in Texas and across the country to directly engage candidates in various races.
- We will hold law enforcement accountable for close collaboration with ICE that threatens immigrants and public safety alike.
- We will organize immigrants and allies to vote against hate and for immigrant justice.